Thursday, May 9, 2013

Do YOU THINK IT"S TIME TO SUE???

I have a right to be upset, !!!

Previously, I had removed my book from Google due to they had poor presentation and provided over a 100 pages for preview. 


I get these kinds of messages daily.

WHAT DON'T THEY WANT YOU TO KNOW?

Whats wrong with this pic? Can you even see my book?


^^^^^^^^They are so dirty! 
The other websites had the same upload but they have it posted right...



Google Search shows my book for $0.99 but of course this is not correct. Amazon has the correct price but Google is being real shady with this search results. Yes, I have asked them to remove listing but I received no response.

Google Search - Music Business: It's a Dirty Game! Results listed below...



I paid for an Ad on Facebook but they stop at $2.11, Really? Needless to say, I cancelled that Ad.




Of course, this is normal and I am sure it doesn't mean anything...I am just being overly sensitive!






Music Business: It’s A Dirty Game!by Tiwanda Gail 'Ne Ne' Lovelace

Don't you want to know the secrets that the Music Business doesn't want you to know? Available at ebay only...com...


No comments:

Post a Comment