Sunday, November 27, 2016

When Proof of Allegations are Ignored...

INTRODUCTION: SWP, LLC has compiled a set of books which shed light on the darkest side of big business and the 'system' that profits. Licensing rights available for controversial publications expose major corruption, abuse of power, privacy violations, rape, bullying, etc... against U.S. citizens. It is through these titles that Lovelace has an opportunity to shed light on the tactics that are used to deprive rights, manipulate events which are used to facilitate public support. These publications provide detailed proof of corruption and collusion. This Blog is not just for the aspiring artists but it is also for those who are interested in learning how the world actually operates. Not only can your life be stolen but these same entities can also ensure your enslavement by depriving you of legal representation. In most cases, the attorneys are not likely to represent you against majors so as to not jeopardize future business dealings. These same entities will block, hinder and interfere with any assistance by manipulating events that vilify anyone who opposes. These events usually include violence, betrayal and further dehumanization. What's worse is EVERYONE with illegal access will assist either by action or inaction for any given 'justification.' See for yourself: https://requestforlegalhelp.com/download-now/
September 19, 2016 - Written By Tiwanda 'Ne Ne' Lovelace of SWP,LLC

When Proof of Allegations are Ignored...

 This website was organized and compiled with supporting documentation so that each incident can be addressed properly by a legal professional in their field or category. However, after many decades of seeking to exercise my civil and human rights, it is clear that even with clear proof of deprivation of rights and much more...no attorney is willing to go against the 'system,' other major attorneys and officials!'
It is extremely difficult to summarized decades of abuse in a single page but this is my attempt to clarify and refute the so-called 'justification' that is being used to deprive any opportunity for justice and proper resolution.
I was never addressed and I was never given the opportunity to make a choice. No one has ever informed, addressed, consulted or advised me regarding why the need for 'public access.'
 Consider my family background of being raised as a Jehovah's Witness by my mother and that my father, Robert Heard currently serving a life sentence in Michigan for allegedly murdering a police officer - Stanley Rapaski and bar owner - Cass Czerwinski. Click here: https://requestforlegalhelp.com/2016/04/orchestrated-revenge-hiding-dirt/
Consider my direct association with many music producers in Detroit and my signing a co-publishing agreement with major label in New York has had an impact on my current situation. Racism, sexism and other factors has also contributed to many entities, group and individuals being negatively affected. Millions of dollars in profits made while using plaintiff's copyrighted material that was submitted and that should have been protected under Co-Publishing Agreement with major music publisher. See copies of Certified Copyright, Split Sheets, etc...at:
Also consider the questionable actions and inactions by the Courts refusal to acknowledge actual supporting documentation and the direct misconduct of the Courts and it's Clerks editing filings and withholding Plaintiff's and Complainants submission. See:
If I had not taken care of my legalities; such as, consulting attorneys - prior to signing contracts, securing copyrights and signed split-sheets,... I could accept responsibility if I had not but to have others keep you in the dark while taking your choices and subject you to multiple heinous acts...THIS SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTABLE FOR ANY CULTURE BY ANY CULTURE! 
Coincidentally, I am forced to succumb to public pressure, privacy violations, deprived of any and all resolution while business continues. Coincidentally, I am unable to obtain any direct assistance.
The daughter of an African American male who is serving a life sentence for allegedly killing a police officer in the late sixties (while being raised by a mother who hated him) is conveniently being deprived any acknowledgement.
I never dreamed that it could be possible that my life would not be my own.I never thought that officials while acting ‘under color of law’ could refuse to acknowledge her as a human being or ignore clearly questionable, blatant criminal behavior unjustly forced upon her. Everyone can tell lies and manipulate for decades but I don't have to lie...I PROVIDE PROOF!
 See: https://requestforlegalhelp.com/2015/10/general-request-for-assistance/ or Click here General Request For Assistance 'Tab' located on the left.
The letter below is in response to the General Request for Assistance.
  • There has never been any option for obtaining legal representation due to major entities involved and multiple events that officials disregard.
Note: This is an example of the blatant disregard and questionable response (allegedly) from officials regarding atrocities… This is a copy of the most recent response addressed from the Department of Justice in reference to Request for Assistance regarding allegations (which included supporting documentation) showing blatant disregard for civil and human rights.  



NOTE: This letter dated September 16, 2015 has an incorrect zip code listed so I have no idea how this piece of mail was delivered promptly. D.C to NV in 2 days? This letter does not have a full signature or name of respondent.


Again, there has never been any option for obtaining legal representation due to major entities involved and multiple events that officials disregard.
The legal system, police and courts refuse to acknowledge any claims in any case spanning years and even recent criminal acts involving police or judicial misconduct…while the public is used to spread rumors to justify modern day enslavement.

Emails and faxes are repeatedly blocked or automatically generate a mail delivery  error (SCROLL EACH PAGE):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzFntWihlRZIRHhLcnFWVFVKMUk [googleapps domain="drive" dir="file/d/0BzFntWihlRZIRHhLcnFWVFVKMUk/preview" query="" width="640" height="480" /]
I have contacted two congresspersons - Congressman Joe Heck by fax and Congresswoman Dina Titus but no response:[googleapps domain="drive" dir="file/d/0Bxyj65ly7-H9bkZXYXl4dVg2THc/preview" query="" width="640" height="480" /]

FINALLY, I RECEIVED A NOTICE OF RECEIPT - BUT STILL NO FOLLOW-UP, YET!

[googleapps domain="drive" dir="file/d/0Bxyj65ly7-H9cTBfM1VyU2pNNzA/preview" query="" width="640" height="480" /]
I set up an account and paid for fax services. I have never had any problems with my faxes going through...
I have attempted to contact JUDICIAL WATCH...
More Blatant Corruption I can image how many citizens contact your offices seeking help so I will spare you the lengthy request. I have already contacted every senators, congresspersons, group, organization, agency but clearly due to abuse of power, influence, payoff's, intimidation and violence...everyone is turning a blind eye.  There is blatant proof of judicial misconduct at this website. - https://requestforlegalhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Sample-INVISIBLE-Part-II-COM.pdf and  http://musicbizadirtygame.blogspot.com/ https://requestforlegalhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Gmail-Fwd_-Judicial-Misconduct-auto-mail-delivery-errors.pdf
judicial-watch-busy-signal-detected fax-attempt-to-contact-judicial-watch-failed

Courts:

The courts ignored actual violence and facts while attributing 'violence' to being a product of plaintiffs ovarian cystectomy (female surgery)...GEN REQ 19 of 40GEN REQ 18 of 40
There was individuals who were assaulted, shot, double homicides, etc...but no one addressed or acknowledged each incident.I am not an attorney but due to most turning a blind eye, I have been forced to take matters in my own hands. I do not have to tell you how dangerous this can be but I refuse to be bullied out of my civil and human rights without a good fight.
I have reached out to many of the legal aids organizations but in spite of 'obstruction of justice' and many other unethical behaviors (which have clearly violated my civil rights)...some have attempted to use the statutes of limitations to dissuade the pursuit of justice.
It is as if they are disregarding that the law stipulates that civil rights violations have no statute of limitations.
Ultimately, I counted on my rights as a U.S. citizen...never considering that any could manipulate events to promote mass deception, placing blame on me.
Unaware that the 'system' that is supposed to guarantee our rights, could care less about a black female from Detroit. I had no idea that these multiple well-connected, organized groups and entities could do anything to me without repercussion or consequences.
It was bad enough that this society has a history of inhumane cruelty to minorities and that my family background would have me on their evil radar. After being subjected to their sexism, now I was allegedly to blame for racism, itself.
For many years, I have been seeking legal assistance with serious violations of constitutional laws. Throughout the years, I have been given many reasons as to why no one will help me...I have been told that I am in the wrong country. I was told that I blamed the wrong people for my copyright infringements.It has been implied that I am the reason people have been negatively impacted: yet, I received no communication or explanation - just blame. What is funny is that for decades, I have had multiple strangers insinuate that the public has implicated an agreed 'slave' sum of $2 million for 20-30 years of rape, violence, intimidation and more! It has been these monsters running joke for decades! Many blame 'my situation' on racism and sexism, while 'my public' has mocked, harassed and laughed while making it a point to imply that both; blacks and whites have united in denying any resolution due to possible violence stemming from onset. For decades, I have been told that nothing will ever change and that I should kill myself. Every reason that can be thought of is being used to induce public's support in denying me resolution and some have even gone so far as to spread vicious rumors of me being a child molester (which is a lie). I have only attempted to exercise my civil and human rights! I have always worked, legally protected myself and secured proper documentation when conducting business. As an adult, I have NEVER hurt anyone. I have never been strung out on drugs, an alcoholic or had any mental issues that would be used to justify mistreatment. Even if I were, that would not explain why I am unable to obtain legal representation against the major entities that have allowed, initiated and encouraged blatant civil and human rights violations and obstruction of justice, etc... EVEN WITH SUBSTANTIAL PROOF OF WILLFUL AND DELIBERATE WRONG DOING!  [googleapps domain="drive" dir="file/d/0BzFntWihlRZILXZqUGxkTDI4dUE/preview" query="" width="640" height="480" /] This is unacceptable by any culture!  
Please take a few moments to review the Gallery  " tab" for some of the documents that are included in the title, "Music Business: It's a Dirty Game!" which provides further details. However, these extra documents are not included within the General Request Pages. 1-40 - scroll below).In my efforts to seek and obtain legal assistance, I have experienced email/mail tampering, unexplained delivery delays, unauthorized website/blog changes and issues with sharing information.
This website was initiated In order to ensure that the information provided, attached and included within any request, reaches the intended legal professional(s) in full and without being compromised.I was never addressed and I was never given the opportunity to make a choice.
No one has ever informed, addressed, consulted or advised me regarding why the need for 'public access.'Consider my family background of being raised by mother as a Jehovah's Witness and my father, Robert Heard currently serving a life sentence in Michigan for allegedly murdering a police officer - Stanley Rapaski and bar owner - Cass Czerwinski.
 Everyone can tell lies and manipulate for decades but I don’t have to lie…
I PROVIDE  PROOF!
:news clipping enlarged
THIS WAS NATIONAL NEWS EVEN THEN - SEE NEWS CLIPPINGS! 
[googleapps domain="drive" dir="file/d/0BzFntWihlRZIQXhXSGwwLTRNYkE/preview" query="" width="640" height="480" /]
My direct association with many music producers in Detroit and my signing a co-publishing agreement with major label in New York has had an impact on my current situation. Racism, sexism and other factors has also contributed to many entities, group and individuals being negatively affected.ZOMBA-LETTER regarding copyright infringments Although I have supporting documentation regarding major civil rights violations and obstruction of justice (that do not have statutes of limitations)...I am being denied any legal recourse or any opportunity for proper resolution. Meanwhile, I am continually subjected to public ridicule, harassment, etc...
Of Course, this is being used to deter legal assistance.
   attorney-greivance-commission-howard-hertz-page-1-747x1024
If I had not taken care of my legalities; such as, consulting attorneys - prior to signing contracts, securing copyrights and signed split-sheets – CERTIFIED COPYRIGHT CERTIFICATES AND SPLIT SHEETS
The decision was made.... people used their influence and power because every outlet from privacy violations, the public, television programming, radio, employers to inflict harm and to attempt to induce suicide. Many were physically hurt to persuade mass cooperation and cooperate, they have (at least where I've been!
Many have used others instances of injustice and hardships in an effort to desensitize, minimizing the criminal and civil wrongdoings as if it should just be a normal part of life. However, a lifetime of deliberate obstruction and wrongs combined with continued unnatural incidents (including violence) only confirms this is not the same.
These efforts to deceive are easily categorized as attempts to suppress the truth behind disregarding facts; thus, cementing this oppression.The difference between similar instances of injustice is the criminal behavior used to facilitate, manipulate and cement the oppression for others to profit. Meanwhile, the masses are being fed information which promotes hostility and vengeance regarding incidents that are happening behind the scenes (violent incidents that are not acknowledged). Most aren't placed in a position to be judged daily by all through public access.
They don't have to fight everyone AND major corruption. People have understanding, empathy. They have support, encouragement, publicity, acknowledgements, and movies, exposure and have others sharing their story.I have organized a substantial amount of supporting documentation regarding multiple legal situations; which involves, copyright infringements, breach of contract, civil rights violations, mail tampering, court tampering, accusations of antitrust violations, unfair trade practice, unfair competition and violent acts.  
If you are interested in providing any assistance, please feel free to comment or contact me. No login is required to view a small portion of documents which support allegations and substantiate claims and can be accessed at: General Request For Help 'tab' above or Click Here.If you prefer not to login, please glance at the Gallery and/or see below for a ‘peek’ into some of the major legal concerns. (The Gallery has documents that are not included within the General Request Pages. 1-40 – scroll below).

RECENT PAGES and POSTS:

PAGES
RECENT POSTS
[gallery columns="1" size="full" ids="240,231,230,229,228,239,237,580,225,224,232,233,234,243,241,244,245,242,246,247,249,162,582,583,584,585"]

Self Interview - Tiwanda Lovelace December 12, 2015

WHY?

[audio mp3="https://requestforlegalhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Interview-Tiwanda-Lovelace-Why.mp3"][/audio]
 (Shown below)

GENERAL REQUEST SUMMARIZED W/ DOCS FOR REVIEW

(scroll up or down options are on the right.)
[embed]https://requestforlegalhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/GEN-REQ-5-of-401.png[/embed]

This is an example of the blatant disregard and questionable response (allegedly) from officials regarding atrocities...

This is a copy of the most recent response from the Department of Justice in reference to allegations (which included supporting documentation) showing blatant disregard for civil and human rights:

 NOTE: This letter has an incorrect zip code listed so I have no idea how this piece of mail was delivered promptly. This letter does not have a full signature or name of respondent.

DOJ Response Dated September 15, 2015



This is a completely ridiculous and an unacceptable way to handle another human being; especially, a U.S. Citizen.
Thank you for your interest!
Tiwanda 'Ne Ne' Lovelace
Please contact me using any of the emails, phone numbers and website contact forms at any of the following websites -Note: Remember that those in positions have been able to thwart justice and hinder assistance using technology. Some of my calls are not getting through and some of my emails are not being received so please try to reach me and if I don't respond please use another method of contact because I am very serious about obtaining proper resolution!
Phone: (702) 900-4087, (702)860-0116
Email: tiwandalovelace@gmail.com, tiwandalovelace@outlook.com, tiwandalovelace@icloud.com,
Websites: http://7westproductions.com, http://sevenwestproductions.com, http://musicbizadirtygame.blogspot.com
AN EXAMPLE OF THE GENERAL RESPONSE BY THOSE IN A POSITION TO ASSIST:
See March 3, 2016 video of response from a Civil Rights Organizations representative's 'defeatist' attitude and who clearly has no interest in actually providing assistance. Visit: https://youtu.be/CJ4LUmCg7tc?t=2m30s (This org. is the 1st listing for assistance from an online search engine).
Video shows Lawyer's Committee for Civil Rights is too busy and could care less about standing up for people's rights or at least this African-American female. Why do people fund these types of programs? If they don't actually have any intention of doing what they allege, why do they continue to operate? Are they in place to weed out those who don't accept 'slavery?' Are they in place to add to the despair of those who are already facing the vilest of violations by nonchalantly telling them to 'buzz off'? 
L.C.C.R. of San Francisco, CA 94105 Showed complete disregard for individual's civil rights and their response to allegations was disgusting for an organization who is supposed to represent the fight for civil rights. 
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights apparently believes that violations are acceptable for certain individuals...It's ridiculous that according to their rep, "...it's happening to a lot of people..." so therefore, he was saying, 'whatever!' It went from him not having time to even look at the 2-page letter to tell me more, then he abruptly said, 'don't be surprised if I cut you off... It’s truly sad when those who are in place to assist, demonstrates that they could care less! 
The woman who went to get their other rep. laughed as the man came to get the 2-page letter and my business card. I will be releasing the audio of the D.O.J. response to allegations of misconduct and more...
NOTE: Correction - 'Not the son of the chief of Police but still related' (either way, it is a very strange coincidence). 

These Titles provide substantiated proof of allegations and more - GET YOUR COPIES TODAY!

DISCLAIMER: THE FOLLOWING FILES ARE AUTOMATICALLY AVAILABLE WHEN PURCHASED ONLY AT AN APPROVED OUTLET AT LINKS SHOWN BELOW!
INVISIBLE: Living in America without Rights! and Part II - INVISIBLE: Judicial Misconduct Exposed!
This purchase includes (6) files: ILIA Cover - Front, ILIA Part I Interior - PDF, ILIA Interior - EPUB, ILIA Cover Back. BONUS! ILIA Part II: Judicial Misconduct Exposed! Interior - PDF and ILIA Part II Cover - Front.
BUY PRINTED FULL VERSIONS DIRECT FROM PUBLISHERS POD AT: 
Download full eBook Version at: https://www.etsy.com/listing/260841187/
Use Coupon Code - SAVE3 to save $3.00
Music Business: It's a Dirty Game!This purchase includes (4) files: MBIADG Cover - Front, MBIADG Interior - PDF, MBIADG Interior - EPUB and NEW BACK cover - MBIADG.
Download full eBook Version at: https://www.etsy.com/listing/257570326/ 
Use Coupon Code - SAVE3 to save $3.00
Music, Murder and Mayhem A True Story!This purchase includes (4) files: MMM Cover - Front, MMM Interior - PDF, MMM Interior - EPUB and NEW BACK cover - MMM.
Download full eBook Version at: https://www.etsy.com/listing/257467283/
Use Coupon Code - SAVE3 to save $3.00
 P.O. BOX 400001, LAS VEGAS, NV 89140 Ph. (877) 885- 2944
THESE ARE PUBLISHER APPROVED SITES FOR DIGITAL DOWNLOADS! 
Note from Author:I have had people completely disregard the most heinous acts and mistreatment under the guise that my writing allegedly reflects poor grammar. I am supposed to be this uneducated, ignorant and unworthy individual who cannot compile a sentence.
I am super stressed, constantly bombarded and subjected to repeated unnatural events who is trying to exercise her rights to live so I'm sure a few typos can be overlooked.I am one person. I am the only person in the whole world that cares about my freedom and my struggles.
I am using the only method that is available to me to fight for the right to exist and to be recognized as a human being. I copy and paste between article.I am constantly having to battle major opposition, racism, sexism and stupidity.
Everything that I release, write and share has to go through many programs, people and technology. I use spell-check and attempt to review every article. When I release my recordings, they reflect my thoughts and the message is far more important than the grammar used.
Please consider that the information on these blogs, websites and titles are in direct conflict with multiple entities and groups. I have provided a multitude of supporting documentation which clearly shows opposition. I do not know what you receive on your end but if you are receiving copies with poor grammar and poor punctuation...there is a good chance that you are not receiving genuine publisher approved final copies.
Copyright © 2015 Created and Written by Tiwanda ‘Ne Ne’ LovelaceAll rights reserved. No part of this website, blog or books may be reproduced in any form or by electronic or mechanical means, including information storage or retrieval system, without permission in writing from the plaintiff or publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages. Legal professionals may utilize this website in order to determine if they are interested in providing assistance.
NOTE: Accessing, registering or using Login info does not constitute legal representation and you are under no obligation to represent if you chose not to. Please use discretion when accessing the information provided. Legal professionals may utilize this website in order to determine if they are interested in providing assistance.
Please feel free to forward your access to any other legal organization, firm or group that may be in a position to provide assistance as long as you do not knowingly refer to another entity that may have a conflict of interest.
  RECENT PAGES
RECENT POSTS
 

Copyright © 1990 - 2013 Created and Written by Tiwanda ‘Ne Ne’ Lovelace All rights reserved. No part of this blog or books may be reproduced in any form or by electronic or mechanical means, including information storage or retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages.
For more information, please contact  Email: tlovelace2018@gmail.com   Phone: (702)900-4087 or (702)860-0116

No comments:

Post a Comment